F10 Disinfectant Ready To Use Refill is F10 SC pre-diluted to a 1:250 concentration.
F10 SC is a veterinary disinfectant which achieves a broad spectrum kill of potentially harmful micro-organisms. It is active against bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores.
It is an excellent product for achieving a high level of biosecurity effectively and safely as it poses no hazard to yourself and is completely safe to use in presence of animals when used at recommended concentrations.
At working dilutions it is non-corrosive, non-toxic, non-tainting and non-irritating, and is also chlorine- and aldehyde-free.
The 1:250 dilution rate use to create this ready-to-use product is the rate recommended for high level disinfection against bacteria, fungi and most viruses (including coronavirus).*
F10 Ready To Use Veterinary Disinfectant Uses
- Effective and safe general disinfection of all hard surfaces (such as tables, floors and cages)
- For animal housekeeping procedures (such as the cleaning of food and water bowls and bedding)
- F10 Disinfectant Ready to Use can be sprayed on and left to disinfect after cleaning to provide additional biosecurity
* – Against the most resistant viruses such as Parvovirus or Circovirus (PBFD) a stronger solution is required (F10SC diluted at 1:100) so you should make your own solution from F10SC.
Note – F10 Disinfectant Ready To Use Spray should be used on surfaces which are already ‘clean’, but need disinfecting – i.e. remove any visible dirt from the surface before use.
For a ‘one-step’ product for light duty cleaning, where a detergent is needed, use F10 SCXD.
- Keep Out Of Reach Of Children, Uninformed Persons And Pets
Store below 30ºC in dry conditions.
Ingestion. Do not induce vomiting give milk or water to drink.
Avoid release into the environment.
Dispose of container in a suitable manner.
Do not mix with soaps and other chemicals.
Download Safety Data Sheet F10 Veterinary Disinfectant Ready To Use Disinfectant