F10 CL Avian Disinfectant Concentrate is a concentrated disinfectant which achieves a broad spectrum kill of a wide range of potentially harmful micro-organisms.
Whilst highly effective in all situations, it is formulated to be active against those bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores that specifically affect birds.
It can also be used for the control of parasitic protozoal diseases such as cryptosporidiosis, coccidiosis and giardiasis by eliminating the oocysts in the environment.
It is an excellent product for achieving a high level of biosecurity effectively and safely.
At working dilutions it is non-corrosive, non-toxic, non-tainting and non-irritating, and is also chlorine- and aldehyde-free.
It is completely safe to use in presence of all animals and poses no personal or bio-hazard when used at the recommended concentrations.
For best results F10 CL Avian Disinfectant should be allowed to air-dry – i.e. do not wash off.
F10 CL Avian Disinfectant Concentrate Uses
- Effective and safe general disinfection of all hard surfaces (such as tables, floors, incubators, brooders, hand rearing equipment and cages)
- For animal housekeeping procedures (such as the cleaning of food and water bowls and bedding)
- F10 CL Avian Disinfectant can be sprayed on and left to disinfect after cleaning to provide additional biosecurity
- Fogging of entire rooms and hard to reach surfaces
- Fogging of air spaces to eliminate air-borne micro-organisms
Note – F10 CL Avian Disinfectant should be used on surfaces which are already ‘clean’, but need disinfecting – i.e. remove any visible dirt from the surface before use. For a ‘one-step’ product for light duty cleaning, where a detergent is needed, use F10 CLXD Avian Disinfectant Cleanser Concentrate.
Recommended Dilution Rates Of F10 CL Avian Disinfectant Concentrate:
- General disinfection at 1:100 (10ml in 1 litre)
- High level disinfection against bacteria, fungi and most viruses (including coronavirus) at 1:50 (20ml to 1 litre)
- For use against the most resistant viruses such as Circovirus (PBFD) at 1:25 (40ml in 1 litre)
- For the environmental control of the protozoal oocysts of cryptosporidium, coccidia and giardia use at 1:20 (50ml in 1 litre)
At working dilutions it is non-corrosive, non-toxic, non-tainting and non-irritating.
Hazard Warnings (Refers to Concentrate Form Only)
- Causes Serious Eye Irritation
- May Cause Long Term Adverse Affects To Aquatic Life
- Keep Out Of Reach Of Children, Uninformed Persons And Pets
Wear correct eye safety equipment when handling this mixture. If in eyes rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Contact Doctor if necessary.
Ingestion. Do not induce vomiting give milk or water to drink.
Avoid release into the environment.
Dispose of container in a suitable manner.
Do not mix with soaps and other chemicals.
Store below 30ºC in dry conditions.
Download Safety Data Sheet F10 CL Avian Disinfectant Cleanser Concentrate