F10 SC veterinary disinfectant achieves a broad spectrum kill of potentially harmful micro-organisms.
It is active against bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores. It can also be used for the control of parasitic protozoal diseases such as cryptosporidiosis, coccidiosis and giardiasis by eliminating the oocysts in the environment.
At working dilutions it is non-corrosive, non-toxic, non-tainting and non-irritating, and is also chlorine and aldehyde-free.
It is an excellent product for achieving a high level of biosecurity effectively and safely as it poses no hazard to yourself and is completely safe to use in presence of animals when used at recommended concentrations.
For best results F10 SC should be allowed to air dry – i.e. do not wash off.
F10 SC Veterinary Disinfectant Uses
- Effective and safe general disinfection of all hard surfaces (such as tables, floors and cages)
- For animal housekeeping procedures (such as the cleaning of food and water bowls and bedding)
- F10 SC can be sprayed on and left to disinfect after cleaning to provide additional biosecurity
- Fogging of entire rooms and hard to reach surfaces
- Fogging of air spaces to eliminate air-borne micro-organisms
Note – F10 SC should be used on surfaces which are already ‘clean’, but need disinfecting – i.e. remove any visible dirt from the surface before use.
For a ‘one-step’ product for light duty cleaning, where a detergent is needed, use F10 SCXD.
Recommended Dilution Rates for F10 SC
These dilution rates mean that F10 SC is one of the most cost-effective disinfectant ranges on the market.
- General disinfection at 1:500 (2ml in 1 litre)
- High level disinfection against bacteria, fungi and most viruses (including coronavirus) at 1:250 (4ml to 1 litre)
- For use against the most resistant viruses such as Parvovirus or PBFD at 1:125 (8ml in 1 litre)
- For the environmental control of the protozoal oocysts of cryptosporidium, coccidia and giardia use at 1:100 (10ml in 1 litre)
F10SC Veterinary Disinfectant consists of the following:
Alkyl (C12-16)dimethylbenzylammonium Chloride, C10 Alcohol ethoxylate; and Polyhexamethylene; biguanide hydrochloride.
Hazard Warnings – Refers To Concentrate Solution Only
- Causes Serious Eye Damage
- Harmful To Aquatic Life With Long Lasting Effects
- Keep Out Of Reach Of Children, Uninformed Persons And Pets
Store below 30ºC in dry conditions.
Wear correct eye safety equipment when handling this mixture. If in eyes rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Contact Doctor if necessary.
Ingestion. Do not induce vomiting give milk or water to drink.
Avoid release into the environment.
Dispose of container in a suitable manner.
Do not mix with soaps and other chemicals.
F10 SC Veterinary Disinfectant Is Also Available In F10 SC 100ml Concentrate and Ready To Use 1 Litre Bottles