F10 Hand Foam is a ready to use, waterless, alcohol-free* hand sanitiser effective against bacterial, fungal and viral pathogens including coronavirus.
Available in a convenient 50ml dispensing spray bottle.
Non-irritant and completely safe, F10 Hand Foam has a rapid kill time and has been scientifically shown to be highly effective at destroying enveloped viruses such as coronavirus, parvovirus, avian flu.
* – Formulated around the F10 key actives, F10 Hand Foam does not need to contain alcohol to kill viruses and in fact is actually alcohol free making it a lot kinder on your hands. As it is a foam, rather than a gel, it is less messy than some other portable hand gel products.
F10 Disinfectant Hand Foam is enriched with emollients to prevent hands drying out and enable frequent use and is graded ‘zero’ for dermal irritation.
Directions For Use
- Apply 2-4 squirts of foam (0.5-1ml) to the hands and rub over all the skin surfaces.
- Allow to air dry.
- The application can be repeated as often as necessary.
Material Safety Data Sheet
Download Safety Data Sheet Disinfectant Hand Foam
Ingestion: Do not induce vomiting, give milk or water to drink.
Eye Contact: Rinse eye thoroughly with clean water.
Seek medical advice if necessary.
- Do not mix with soaps and other chemicals.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and pets.