F10 Hand Gel is a broad-spectrum, ready-to-use, low-alcohol*, waterless hand sanitiser, for hand decontamination when a wash-basin is unavailable or for frequent use ‘on the go’.
Effective against bacterial, fungal and viral pathogens including enveloped viruses such as coronavirus, circovirus (PBFD), and parvovirus.
* Due to the efficacy of the F10 actives, the F10 Hand Gel does not need to use alcohol to kill the pathogens, and only to aid quicker drying of the gel after application. It therefore has a lower alcohol content than other hand gels, at just 35%. This low-alcohol level, and the high level of added emollients, makes it kinder on hands, whilst still providing an easy-to-use and quick-to-dry product.
F10 HAND GEL
- Fast acting water-less antimicrobial agent ideal for rapid hand disinfection.
- Based on the F10 core actives it is broad-spectrum and does not need to contain high levels of alcohol to kill viruses.
- Higher emollient levels and lower alcohol content than most hand gels therefore making it kinder to the skin, even with frequent use.
- Long-lasting residual protection.
Directions For Use
- Apply 1ml to the hands and rub over all the skin surfaces.
- Allow to air dry.
- The application can be repeated as often as necessary.
- Keep away From Flames And Hot Surfaces – No Smoking
- Keep Container Closed
- Store In A Well Ventilated Place And Keep Cool
- Dispose Of Contents / Container In Accordance With Local Regulations.
- Do Not Use With Soaps And Other Chemicals
- Keep Out Of Reach Of Children, Uninformed Persons And Pets
Store below 30ºC in dry conditions in a well ventilated area, out of direct sunlight. Keep containers tightly closed. Store away from incompatible materials.
Download Safety Data Sheet F10 Hand Gel 500ml
Also Available F10 Disinfectant Wipes With Dispensing Tub