A 500ml aerosol canister, filled with F10SC disinfectant at a dilution (1:80) proven effective against all known types of pathogen – including high resistant viruses such as Circovirus (PBFD) or Parvovirus.
It is a fast, easy and effective way to ensure high level disinfecting. Ideal for use on hard surfaces including operating tables, counters trolleys, as well as equipment, soft surfaces such as chairs and in hard to reach places such as inside incubators.
Just spray on to surfaces and allow to dry.
Uses Of F10 Aerosol Disinfectants
These aerosols are extremely easy to use and provide highly effective and fast disinfection of areas or objects that may otherwise be hard to disinfect.
Use as either part of a regular disinfection programme or following potential exposure to pathogens.
Use to disinfect:
- Surfaces and objects where you need to spray in to hard-to-reach areas.
- Hard surfaces where speed of use and drying is advantageous.
- Suitable soft surfaces e.g. chairs.
How To Use F10 Aerosol Disinfectant
As the disinfectant is non-toxic and non-corrosive it is unlikely to have any adverse effect on any items.
No adverse reactions have been reported by users.
- Remove the cap and spray on to pre-cleaned surfaces.
- Leave surfaces to air dry to ensure full disinfection.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and pets.
- Avoid contact with face and eyes.
- Do not use on any sensitive equipment (e.g. computers, tablets, mobiles) which may be affected if they were to become damp.
- When spraying soft materials, check the label on the item to ensure it is suitable to be cleaned in this way and test in a concealed spot to ensure the material is colour-fast.
- Do not use in the direct presence of small animals as the propellant contains small amounts of alcohol which may affect more sensitive creatures.
Store below 30ºC in dry conditions.
Ingestion. Do not induce vomiting give milk or water to drink.
Avoid release into the environment.
Dispose of container in a suitable manner.
Do not mix with soaps and other chemicals.
Download Safety Data Sheet F10 Aerosol Veterinary Disinfectant