Adaptil Calm Transport Spray helps calm your dog on the move.
- Makes travel and visits to the vet less stressful.
- Reduces panting, trembling and restlessness during travel.
- During car journeys or when going to the vet, spray directly in your car or in your dog’s carrier.
- During long car journeys: re-spray every 4-5 hours
- Always wait about 15 minutes before letting your dog back in the car.
- Never spray directly on your dog!
- Never spray in the carrier if your dog is inside
Adaptil Calm is a clinically proven and Veterinary used and recommended solution to help your dog stay calm and adapt at home, in situations like staying alone, loud noises, visitors and fears.
Adaptil Calm is for dogs only. Only Dogs can detect this pheromone. Cats and people are not affected. It is not a tranquilizer or a sedative.
Adaptil Is A Synthetic Copy Of The Natural Canine Appeasing Pheromone Bitches Produce To Comfort And Reassure Puppies, It Is Proven To Reduce Anxious Behaviour In Adult Dogs And Puppies.
Learn About Adaptil Calm Transport Spray
Mother dogs communicate with their puppies using natural “comforting messages” released from the mammary zone. These “comforting messages“ are scientifically called Dog Appeasing Pheromones. They are odourless and are only perceived by dogs. They provide a strong signal of comfort and security to dogs of all ages.
Adaptil Calm releases “comforting messages” to help dogs feel reassured and relaxed in all challenging situations.
How Fast Will I See Results?
How Long Should I Use it?
During long journeys: if needed, renew application every 4 to 5 hours
When to Use It?
- If you plan to travel with your dog, spray Adaptil Calm Transport Spray in the car, or in your dog’s carrier, or on your dog’s bedding
- If you plan to visit the vet with your dog, spray Adaptil Transport Spray in the car, or in your dog’s carrier, or on your dog’s bedding
- If your dog shows signs of discomfort during transport: panting, trembling, restlessness, salivation, vomiting.
Where To Use?
Spray directly in the car, inside the carrier, or on your dog’s bedding or blanket that will be used in the car.
Where Not To Use?
- Never spray directly on the dog
- Never spray in the carrier if the dog is inside the carrier
- Always wait 15 minutes after spraying before letting your dog in the car
When Not To Use?
Dog behaviour is often very complex. Adaptil is not recommended for cases of hyperactivity or aggression. In some cases, additional medical treatment and/or environmental modifications may be required and advice should be sought from your veterinarian or qualified animal behaviourist. If there are signs of disease, consult your veterinarian.
- Adaptil Calm Transport Spray is not indicated to help motion sickness when travelling by car. For this reason, we recommend your dog should not have eaten for at least 6 hours prior to travel to avoid nausea and vomiting, but do not limit water before travelling.
- If your dog’s issues are not related to travel stress, Adaptil will not help.
- If your dog’s issues are due to a lack of proper training (hyperactivity, over-excitement), Adaptil will not help.
- If your dog’s issues are due to a lack of stimulation in the environment, Adaptil will not help.
- If your dog is soiling the car due to lack of toilet training, or due to medical reasons, Adaptil will not help. It is important to consult a veterinarian to rule out potential medical issues.
- Adaptil will not help and should never be used in cases of aggression towards humans or other dogs. In such situations, we strongly recommend consulting your veterinarian or a qualified behaviourist.
How Many Do I Need?
- Spray 8 to 10 pumps for every application
- Each 60 mL bottle delivers about 50 applications (8 sprays / application)
How Long Will it Last?
- Effect will last 4 to 5 hours.
- Each dog might react slightly differently
The Adaptil Calm Transport Spray bottles are made of recyclable plastic material (PET).
What is The Shelf Life?
Once a bottle is started, it can be used until the expiration date marked on the bottle. If you want to know the expiry date of the exact specific product you will receive before ordering then please ask and we will be happy to tell you the expiry dates of products that you will receive if you place your order.
Important Safety Warnings:
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
DANGER HIGHLY FLAMMABLE LIQUID and VAPOUR
MAY CAUSE DIZZINESS OR DROWSINESS
CAUSES SERIOUS EYE IRRITATION
Do not Spray Directly On the Dog
Read Label Before Use
Keep Away From Heat, Sparks , Open Flames, Hot Surfaces, . No Smoking. Avoid Breathing Vapours.
If in eyes : rinse continuously with water for several minutes.
Store In A Ventilated Place. Keep Cool.
Dispose of contents and containers at hazardous or waste collection points, in accordance with local regulation.