Serpentia’s 3 piece collapsible hook allows for the safe handling and guiding of snakes and reptiles.
It breaks down into 3 separate pieces each being approximatly 14 inches (35cm) in length allowing for easy trasnport in its own case.
Made from lightweight aluminium with 2 black hard foam hand grips and weighing in less than 300 grams.
This is a robust collapsible hook, extremely easy to manoeuvre and used for gently and safely guiding snakes and reptiles.
This hook can be assembled to give you two lengths of hook.
Assembly is easy and simply slide two pieces together and press down on the button on the handle portion and lock into the hole on the second piece. To disassemble, simply press this button again and seperate.
The Serpentia snake hook can be assembled with all three pieces into a 42″ (105cm) snake hook or you can use just two pieces to assemble a 28″ (70cm) snake hook.
• A robust and reliable snake hook.
• It is easy to carry and transport and when not assembled is approx 15 inches (38cm) long when in its own carry case.
• Sturdy and strong construction – weighing less than 300 grams.
• Stylish design and complete with its own carry case
• Easy to quickly assemble/disassemble and can be used in 3 pieces or 2 pieces. Simply click and lock/unlock the pieces.