Serpentia only sells animals bred by
- 100% Het Desert Ghost- Adult male £75
- 100% Het Pied – adult female
- 100% Het Ultramel – adult male £85
- Champagne – proven adult male £175
- Champagne 100% Het Ultramel – proven adult male £295
- Champagne Fire – adult male
- Pastel 100% Het Desert Ghost- Adult male £120
- Pastel male – SOLD
- Phantom – 2015 female SOLD
- Phantom – 2015 male SOLD
- 100% Het Clown PAIR- 0.1 2015 & 1.0 2014 SOLD
- Hypo (Orange Ghost) 2011 adult male £125
Animal Welfare – The Legislation
The Animal Welfare Act 2006 makes owners and keepers responsible for ensuring that the welfare needs of their animals are met.
These include the need:
- for a suitable environment (place to live)
- for a suitable diet
- to exhibit normal behaviour patterns
- to be housed with, or apart from, other animals (if applicable)
- to be protected from pain, injury, suffering and disease
Anyone who is cruel to an animal, or does not provide for its welfare needs, may be banned from owning animals, fined up to £20,000 and/or sent to prison.
The Animal Welfare Act 2006 contains the general laws relating to animal welfare.
It is an offence to cause unnecessary suffering to any animal.
The Act contains a Duty of Care to animals – this means that anyone responsible for an animal must take reasonable steps to make sure the animal’s needs are met.
This means that a person has to look after an animal’s welfare as well as ensure that it does not suffer and apply to all animals.
The link for further information: Animal Welfare Act
What does this mean in relation to us?
Well straight off we will not sell you an animal if you are under 16 years of age or if we don’t believe you are able to properly provide for the animals welfare.
We will ask you questions in order to determine your suitability to cater for the animals welfare, so please don’t be offended. Our animals receive the best in captive husbandry care and we want to be sure that this continues for them after they leave us.
If we have any doubts then we won’t sell an animal.
Just because a buyer is clutching a handful of cash it doesn’t mean that they we will be able to buy a snake from us, in fact we turn down many people as its clear they will not be able to cater for the animals welfare.
Providing for an animal’s welfare is not only the law, its morally what any animal lover would want to do and we strive to determine that the animals that we do sell will be provided for as we ourselves would provide for them.
Terms & Conditions
Our T&C’s relating to livestock can be found at Terms and Conditions.
Please take time to read them as they contain important information relating to payment, payment plans, deposits and our guarantees.
If you buy a snake from us us then you have read and agreed with our T&C’s!
If anything is not clear then please contact us.